The GW Alumni Association is offering exciting travel deals to the 2014 Masters Golf Tournament and Kentucky Derby. Are you a die hard golf fanatic or Derby devotee? Read on to learn how GW can give you an exclusive experience on either course!
The Masters: Join us April 9–12, 2014 at Augusta National & Atlanta, GA
The Masters Golf Tournament is unlike any other for a variety of reasons, including the charmingly beautiful, yet difficult home course, the extraordinary level of competition, and the pressure to win the famous green jacket. The Masters is all about tradition, with a history dating back to 1934. From the green jacket to Amen Corner, everything is special about golf’s greatest event. No matter the reason, it is clear that The Masters is a unique place where beauty, legacy, and competition come together for one of the most celebrated weekends in sports. The tour includes:
- Three nights hotel accommodations at the Grand Hyatt Buckhead in Atlanta
- Golf outing at a premier Atlanta area course (including green fees, carts and caddies)
- Viewing party on Thursday, admittance to the Masters on Friday, souvenirs and much more!
For more information, visit: http://alumni.gwu.edu/masters
The Kentucky Derby: Join us May 1–4, 2014 at Churchill Downs & Lexington, KY
Recognized as one of the top ten events to experience in a lifetime by many publications, the Kentucky Derby is the leading stakes race for three-year-old thoroughbred horses. From the horse capital of the world to historical Churchill Downs, the 140th Kentucky Derby promises to be the trip of a lifetime! Experience the Garland of Roses, the mint juleps, the elaborate hats, the Twin Spires and the thrill of horse racing first hand. The Kentucky Derby, the most exciting two minutes in sports, truly is a must-see special event. The tour includes:
- Three nights hotel accommodations at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Lexington
- Friday tour experiences: Keeneland Race Track, Old Friends Horse Farm, Working Horse Farm & Bourbon Distillery Tour
- Admission to the Derby on Saturday with Second Floor reserved seating, souvenirs and much more!
For more information, visit: http://alumni.gwu.edu/140th-kentucky-derby
Don’t miss out on these one-of-a-kind deals — book now! To book via phone, call: 877.211.8417