GW offers opportunities for high school, undergraduate and graduate students to enroll in summer courses and programs–apply now to secure a spot!
The “Summer at GW” programs combine top-tier academics and intellectual rigor with the outstanding resources of Washington, DC. Students earn academic credit while experiencing the unique culture of summer in the GW community.
Plan your summer today!
GW’s Summer Advantage
- Summer Sessions: over 650 courses available; earn credit in just six weeks
- GW Pre-College Program: courses for high school students
- International Summer at GW: courses for visiting international students
- Online Courses: earn GW credit anytime, anywhere
- Short-Term Abroad: programs available all over the world
- A vibrant intellectual experience at an world-renowned institution
- Residential options on a campus at the center of the action
- Summer programs and activities such as visits to historic and national sites, museums, embassies, & more
Dates and deadlines vary by program.