The GWAA has reserved a section of men’s basketball tickets at the Smith Center. Purchase tickets to any home game, and you’re guaranteed great seats (Section 204) surrounded by fellow GW alumni and Colonials fans!
The GWAA is also hosting tailgates at home and across the country.
For the following home games, stop by the Alumni House for pre-game drinks and dinner:
- GW vs. Richmond – Wed., Jan. 18 @ 7 PM
- GW vs. Xavier – Wed., Feb. 1 @ 7 PM
- GW vs. Saint Joseph’s – Sat., Feb. 18 @ 4 PM
- GW vs. La Salle – Wed, Feb. 29 (Annual tailgate for Seniors and the Young Alumni Network)
Regional Alumni Clubs pre-game tailgates:
- GW @ St. Louis – Sat, Jan. 7
- GW @ Harvard – Sat, Jan. 14
- GW @ Fordham – Sat, Jan. 28
- GW @ Temple – Wed, Feb. 8
- GW @ Richmond – Sat, Feb. 11
- GW @ Charlotte – Wed, Feb. 22
Visit our website for more information and to buy tickets.
Also, be sure to mark your calendars for the Men’s Basketball Alumni Reunion, Feb. 17-18, with Homecoming on Feb. 18. During the Homecoming game, when the men’s basketball team takes on the Hawks of Saint Joseph’s, six Colonials alumni, a former coach and a former administrator will be inducted to GW Athletic Hall of Fame. Stay tuned to www.GWsports.com and upcoming issues of the Cable for more information.